Thursday, January 25, 2018

5 Awesome Places to Buy Matcha Online — Kitchn Goes Shopping

Since giving up coffee last May, matcha has totally transformed my day. I no longer feel sluggish in the afternoon, and my energy levels in general have become more stable. The daily practice of whisking my matcha or adding it into an elixir of some sort has become a welcomed morning ritual.

As someone who is relatively new to drinking this magical green tea, I initially found it hard to discern between the various grades of matcha and what brands I should consider. I didn’t want to purchase a matcha that was better suited for baking than drinking, but I also didn’t have the palate (or wallet) for tea that was super expensive.

After some trial and error, I’ve found five brands I trust at varying prices. The least expensive of these tins costs $16 (for 40 grams) and the higher-end matcha costs $39 (for 30 grams). You can also buy every one of these tins online.

READ MORE »



from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2018/01/25/5-awesome-places-to-buy-matcha-online-kitchn-goes-shopping/

No comments:

Post a Comment