Wednesday, October 28, 2015

How Meal Kits Made My Marriage Better — Love in the Kitchen

For years there has been a weekly prizefight in my kitchen. On one side of the ring is me, an avid cook who likes meal planning and knows how to stock a pantry. On the other side is my husband, an enthusiastic eater with little interest in cooking or meal planning. In the early years, our weekly match was billed It Would Really Help Me out If You Could Make Dinner Once This Week, but as the months wore on and the fight kept going, it turned into You Aren’t Going to Offer to Help with Dinner Unless I Bring It up, Are You? and finally, I’m Just Going to Sigh Loudly While I Start to Make Dinner Again and You’ll Know What I’m Thinking.

Needless to say, the situation had gotten bad. Feeling desperate, I decided to try a meal delivery service to see if outsourcing all the planning and shopping for a few dinners a week might help. And to my amazement, it did.

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2015/10/28/how-meal-kits-made-my-marriage-better-love-in-the-kitchen/

No comments:

Post a Comment