Thursday, October 20, 2016

How (Surprisingly!) Parenthood Has Made Me Throw More Dinner Parties — The Dinner Table

Like many naïve first-time parents, I had no idea just how life-altering having a baby would be. Sure, I knew there would be less sleep, less time, and many more messes to clean, but I figured that the baby would just sort of fit into my already-busy life, like a cute accessory.

Boy was I wrong.

In the months after my daughter was born, my days were fully occupied just trying to feed her and myself, and maybe sneak in a shower or a nap. Cooking dinner was replaced by ordering takeout, and the thought of entertaining felt absolutely impossible.

<p><a href=’http://www.thekitchn.com/how-surprisingly-parenthood-has-made-me-throw-more-dinner-parties-236535′><strong>READ MORE »</strong></a></p>




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/how-surprisingly-parenthood-has-made-me-throw-more-dinner-parties-the-dinner-table/

No comments:

Post a Comment