Friday, January 19, 2018

My 5 Favorite Healthy Meals That Keep Me on Budget — Meal Planning Club

My health is my greatest priority. Putting in the effort to cook my meals, exercise, meditate, practice self-care, and reduce stress is not always easy, but it’s always worth it. Feeling great has created spillover in all facets of my life, and now that I’ve felt the vibrancy I experience daily because of my health, any other way of living isn’t an option.

I believe cooking is the ultimate act of self-care. Choosing to feed ourselves delicious and healthy food is nourishing and impactful for body, mind, and soul. After years of cooking for myself and others, here’s what I’ve determined to be essential: a plan, practical tools, and a well-stocked pantry and spice cabinet. Add in quality ingredients, and you can create tasty, unfussy cost-effective meals quickly.

These are the recipes and techniques that I turn to when I want to save some cash. I usually have these recipes (or a version of them) a couple times per week sprinkled in amongst other meals, but flavor is never sacrificed for either option.

READ MORE »



from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/my-5-favorite-healthy-meals-that-keep-me-on-budget-meal-planning-club/

No comments:

Post a Comment