Sunday, April 30, 2017

I Didn’t Register for Formal Dinnerware and I Actually Regret It — The Happy Ever After Wedding Registry

When my husband and I got married almost four years ago, we didn’t register for much. We had already lived together for a few years and we were in our 30s, so we had a pretty decent stock of essentials. It wasn’t like we were fresh out of college and looking to replace hand-me-down pots and pans. We also lived in a small New York City apartment and I couldn’t imagine ever needing any more stuff.

Together, we made the executive decision to skip the formal dinnerware and instead asked our families for a set of everyday whites from Crate & Barrel. (Just registering for the plates, bowls, and serving platter. I felt very strongly about keeping the mismatched mugs we already had!)

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/04/30/i-didnt-register-for-formal-dinnerware-and-i-actually-regret-it-the-happy-ever-after-wedding-registry/

No comments:

Post a Comment