Sunday, May 28, 2017

5 Fast and Fancy Recipes for Quick Weeknight Dinners — Everyday Fast and Fancy

(Image credit: Jean Schwarzwalder)

Most weeknights I’m happy to stick with the usual dinners that cycle through my meal plan week after week, but once in a while I want that little something extra. Maybe because we’re having friends for dinner or my mom is in town, or I want to surprise my husband, or for no other reason than the fact that I want to treat myself.

Enter: everyday fast and fancy dinners. These meals check all the boxes for weeknight cooking, but still feel a little more special than your standard fare (without blowing your food budget on a single meal or needing to spend an extraordinary amount of time in the kitchen). These five recipes will teach you all the tricks and show you how it’s done.

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/5-fast-and-fancy-recipes-for-quick-weeknight-dinners-everyday-fast-and-fancy/

No comments:

Post a Comment