Tuesday, May 23, 2017

These Are the Prettiest Picnic Plates of All Time — Shopping

There’s something about outdoor dinnerware that gets me so much more excited than the regular indoor stuff. (Last year I even made my husband go on a special, way-out-of-the-way excursion to help me track down the last set of Target-Marimekko plates in all of New Jersey. It was worth it.) Maybe it’s because I love warmer weather and eating outside? Or the fact that I don’t have to worry about accidentally breaking the stuff? Or maybe it’s because the patterns always seem way more fun? Whatever the reason, I love outdoor dinnerware and I’m always shopping for it.

To say I fell hard last January when I saw these plates by Xenia Taler at NY Now (a super-fun twice-annual trade show in New York City that gives buyers and members of the media a special chance to look at upcoming products), would be the understatement of the year.

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/these-are-the-prettiest-picnic-plates-of-all-time-shopping/

No comments:

Post a Comment