Wednesday, April 19, 2017

5 Pro Tips for a Better Veggie Bowl from Hetty McKinnon, Salad Whisperer — Everyday Vegetarian

(Image credit: Hetty McKinnon)

As a vegetarian of over 20 years and the founder of a plant-based salad company, Arthur Street Kitchen, I have spent a lot of time thinking about how to cook vegetables and grains creatively so that they are not only delicious, but also nourishing and completely filling. I’ve found that the key to creating delicious, satisfying plant-based veggie bowls is to look at vegetables as a blank canvas.

When I look to vegetables to build a main meal, I approach the dish as a multi-layered adventure. Within every layer, I look for ways to incorporate interesting textures and depth of flavor. Here are the five simple steps I follow to create a veggie bowl that is bursting with flavor.

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/5-pro-tips-for-a-better-veggie-bowl-from-hetty-mckinnon-salad-whisperer-everyday-vegetarian/

No comments:

Post a Comment