Monday, October 30, 2017

6 Things to Do Before Dinner Every Night for a Better Morning — Organizing Tips from Kitchn

How many times have you woken up before your alarm and thought, Yay, I feel totally awake and like I have a ton of extra time to do stuff this morning? Yeah, the answer for me is also never.

Which is why I have a rule: Never leave anything to the morning that you can do tonight. The morning is not a great time for projects. It is not a great time to wrap a present or finish that work thing you need to do or pack your lunch.

But when you’re eating dinner at 8 at night, there’s not a ton of time left between clearing the plates and hitting the sack. So what if I told you that I found some extra time during the day? Time that you can use to prep for the next day? Because I have!

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/10/30/6-things-to-do-before-dinner-every-night-for-a-better-morning-organizing-tips-from-kitchn/

No comments:

Post a Comment