Monday, October 30, 2017

All the Best Things I Ate in Toronto (i.e., Why You Need to Go Now) — Fall Weekend Trips

As an avid traveler and eater, I’m always on the lookout for the next great food destination, big or small, domestic or international. Will Bloomington, Indiana be the next Austin, Texas? Is Madrid poised to steal the culinary crown from Barcelona?

Toronto has been on my radar for some time now. Vogue called the Canadian city the world’s next culinary hotspot, and one of Montreal’s top chef’s said he thinks Toronto has the best food in Canada. It’s so buzzy that I felt compelled to hop on a flight and check it out for myself.

(Sidebar: Porter Airlines may be my new favorite airline. I walked to my hotel from the airport, and they give out free Walkers shortbread cookies. Enough said.)

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/10/30/all-the-best-things-i-ate-in-toronto-i-e-why-you-need-to-go-now-fall-weekend-trips/

No comments:

Post a Comment