Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Oreo Is Releasing 3 New Fan-Approved Flavors Next Year — Food News

If you could create any Oreo cookie combination, what would be at the top of your list? I think my personal choices might be cannoli, apple-tini, banana bread, Boston cream pie, German chocolate cake, candied jalapeño, and a double-stuff made with thin cookies. Okay fine, it’s not a flavor, but it would save me considerable time in removing the middles to make larger cookies! Please tell me I’m not the only one who does that?

Apparently I’m not the only one who dreams up Oreo flavors. This year Oreo launched “My Creation Contest,” where cookie fans dreamed up new flavors and the top three picks would actually be made into cookies. Well, this week they finally announced the three finalists and I’m very excited about their picks! Want to know what they are?

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/oreo-is-releasing-3-new-fan-approved-flavors-next-year-food-news/

No comments:

Post a Comment