Friday, December 29, 2017

Of All the Worldly Offerings, Giada Eats This for Breakfast — Kitchen Heroes

I think I can look back on my life and categorize it not by age, but by what I ate for breakfast. There was cereal when I was younger (and that time when I was a stubborn 20-something who refused to eat breakfast). I also went through a phase where I ate cake for breakfast, which probably wasn’t the best thing to start the day with. In my defense, carrot cake has vegetables, right? The best was probably my breakfast chicken tacos phase (note to self: revisit this choice) and, of course, my current oatmeal and granola phase.

I thought I had seen all the breakfast choices out there until I stumbled upon what Giada de Laurentiis eats every morning when left to her own devices. I’m sorry, girl, but out of all the tasty choices in this world, you eat what?

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/12/29/of-all-the-worldly-offerings-giada-eats-this-for-breakfast-kitchen-heroes/

No comments:

Post a Comment