Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I Binge-Watched “This Is Us” and Now I Want Meaningful Breakfasts — Food TV

Have you devoured the first season of This Is Us yet? If not, I highly recommend a binge-watch. But be warned: You’re going to want to upgrade your breakfasts. And maybe your family relationships. And definitely your wardrobe if you, like me, are entranced by ’70s Mandy Moore’s entire closet.

But let’s stay on topic! Past or present, the Pearsons always connect at breakfast. They have rituals, important conversations, and waffles piled high with toppings. They have retro cereals, big hugs, and plenty of coffee. After watching season one, I want that too. My mornings are a weird tornado where I resist order and inhale caffeine. This Is Us made me wonder how I could make my breakfasts a little more special and connected.

Get ready for season two, which kicks off on September 26 (that’s today!), and start revamping your breakfasts with six lessons inspired by This Is Us.

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/09/26/i-binge-watched-this-is-us-and-now-i-want-meaningful-breakfasts-food-tv/

No comments:

Post a Comment