Tuesday, September 26, 2017

When Our “Normal” Is Way Too Much — The Financial Diet

Welcome to a column from The Financial Diet, one of our very favorite sites, dedicated to money and everything it touches. One of the best ways to take charge of your financial life is through food and cooking. This column from TFD founders Chelsea Fagan and Lauren Ver Hage will help you be better with money, thanks to the kitchen. A version of this post originally appeared on The Financial Diet.

I was very sick yesterday. So sick, in fact, that in dragging myself to a “last hurrah” breakfast and walking up four flights of stairs, I found myself in tears in the middle of a small living room, overwhelmed with vertigo and nausea and a fever that left me numb. I feel better today, after much sleep and broth-based food consumption, but those lingering aches at the corners of my body remind me that if I do not spend this week taking very good care of things, I could easily become sick again.

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/09/26/when-our-normal-is-way-too-much-the-financial-diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment