Friday, December 4, 2015

I Tried the Instant Pot. Here’s What I Think About It, 8 Months Later. — Appliance Love

I first heard about the Instant Pot at the very beginning of this year when Cambria polled readers to find out their favorite slow cooker. Instead of a traditional slow cooker, many of you raved about the Instant Pot, but I’d never even heard of it. My curiosity led me to Amazon, where I found pages and pages of glowing reviews. Was I the only person who didn’t know about the Instant Pot?

A few months later, I reviewed the Instant Pot on the site. I approached it with a mixture of excitement and curiosity, along with a large dose of skepticism and disbelief. I mean, can one appliance really do the job of seven? That was eight months ago. After much use, here’s what I think about it now.

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2015/12/04/i-tried-the-instant-pot-heres-what-i-think-about-it-8-months-later-appliance-love/

No comments:

Post a Comment