Tuesday, July 25, 2017

If You Love Amaro, You Need to Try Cardamaro — Travel Intelligence

This past weekend, I knew I needed to get out of town. My dog, Charlie, was acting like a Hoover, eating every piece of trash in his path; my apartment was basically sweating due to the 95-and-humid-as-a-Russian-bath-house temperatures; and the combination was putting me in the foulest of moods.

This mindset was not improved during my drive to Livingston Manor, a charming little town in Sullivan County, New York. Under normal circumstances, it takes somewhere between two and three hours to reach this part of the Catskills; that day, it took me as long to get out of the city and again as long to navigate my way to my destination. Many expletives were uttered en route.

When I arrived at The DeBruce, I was hungry, tired, and desperately in need of a drink.

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/if-you-love-amaro-you-need-to-try-cardamaro-travel-intelligence/

No comments:

Post a Comment