Saturday, July 29, 2017

The 5 Types of Dinners You Can Make After a Trip to the Farmers Market — Farmers Market Suppers

I have two personas when it comes to food shopping: my grocery store persona and my farmers market persona. The former, without fail, hits the store with a carefully curated shopping list arranged by the layout of the aisles; the latter arrives without a shopping list or a plan at all (I prefer to just see what’s in season and grab the produce and herbs that catch my eye).

They key to making this approach work and easily turn my farmers market haul into dinner is knowing a few simple and versatile types of meals that can be made with anything I bring home. Instead of trying to find a specific recipe that matches exactly what I buy, I begin with a dinner template. From a veggie-packed frittata to a summery pizza, these five meals show how to turn a trip to the farmers market into dinner.

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/07/29/the-5-types-of-dinners-you-can-make-after-a-trip-to-the-farmers-market-farmers-market-suppers/

No comments:

Post a Comment