Tuesday, September 12, 2017

10 People on the One Thing They Waste Money on Without Even Realizing it — The Financial Diet

(Image credit: Emma Christensen)

Welcome to a column from The Financial Diet, one of our very favorite sites, dedicated to money and everything it touches. One of the best ways to take charge of your financial life is through food and cooking. This column from TFD founders Chelsea Fagan and Lauren Ver Hage will help you be better with money, thanks to the kitchen. A version of this post originally appeared on The Financial Diet.

Last week I got really freaking sick. It sucked in a lot of ways, but one of the worst and weirdest side effects was nausea that still hasn’t gone away over a week later. (I think it was from the antibiotic, but for some reason my stomach still isn’t down for much.)

One of the strangest things for me about being nauseated all week is that I’ve completely lost my taste for coffee. If you’ve read anything I’ve written before, you might know that I’m super into coffee. I grew up in a “coffee household,” where it wasn’t uncommon for my dad to have three-plus cups before 10 a.m., or for me to be sent to school with a hot mug of it on a cold, sleepy morning. My boyfriend and I tend to go through a full pot in the morning, and sometimes I’ll even grab some extra throughout the day. Since it has always been such a prominent part of my life, I’ve definitely noticed differences since I’ve slowed down.

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/09/12/10-people-on-the-one-thing-they-waste-money-on-without-even-realizing-it-the-financial-diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment