Sunday, September 10, 2017

This Is the Most Popular Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe on Pinterest — On Trend

When you got home from school as a kid, right after you dropped your backpack at the door, what was the first thing you hoped to see on the kitchen counter? If you’re anything like me, it was fresh-baked cookies.

Now, if you’re anything like me, you also thought “from scratch” meant that you got the cookie dough in the little tube in the refrigerated section of the grocery store. Because that’s what my mom told me and that’s what I legitimately thought it meant until I went to college and my domestically blessed roomie helped me figure out the finer points of baking.

But really, there is something therapeutic about baking cookies from scratch. The sifting, the measuring, the stirring, the way the house smells as the scents of vanilla and chocolate waft through the kitchen and down the halls. And that first taste of warm, melty, gooey cookie. Nothing like it.

That’s certainly the way that Pinterest users feel about the platform’s most popular chocolate chip cookie. After all, it’s been pinned more than 138,000 times.

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/09/10/this-is-the-most-popular-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe-on-pinterest-on-trend/

No comments:

Post a Comment