Wednesday, December 7, 2016

5 Cute & Easy Ways to Package Cookies for Gifting — The Freezer Cookie Plate

If you’ve decided to give the gift of cookies this holiday season, I applaud you. I’m always ready to cookie-it-up all season long. By that, I mean make them, bake them, and, if all goes as planned, give most of them away. (Although, if you’re like me, the act sometimes becomes a game of “one for you, one for me.”)

And while just the act of making and baking something homemade for your friends and family is enough, I tend to think wrapping them up is half the fun. There are a variety of gift-worthy presentations to help make parting with all those cookies that much more joyful, but these are five of my very favorite. And if you happen to nab a few before applying the final swipe of the tape, no judgment here.

<p><a href=’http://www.thekitchn.com/5-cute-amp-easy-ways-to-package-cookies-for-gifting-238177′><strong>READ MORE »</strong></a></p>




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/5-cute-easy-ways-to-package-cookies-for-gifting-the-freezer-cookie-plate/

No comments:

Post a Comment