Friday, July 21, 2017

My Healthy Morning: Colu Henry — My Healthy Morning

Welcome to Kitchn’s new series My Healthy Morning, where we show you how one person greets the day in a way that makes them feel their best. Each post will chronicle how that person defines healthy for themselves, and the habits and recipes that make their morning a little bit better.

Writer and cookbook author Colu Henry lives in Hudson, New York, with her husband, Chad, and their dog, Joshie. She is the author of the recently released Back Pocket Pasta, which is all about making delicious and sophisticated pasta recipes on the fly (and who doesn’t want that?). As the former Director of Special Projects at Bon Appétit and current co-owner of Otto’s Market in Germantown, Colu has made a career out of food, which is why we were hungry to get a peek into how she does breakfast. Read all about how Colu’s morning routine in this week’s My Healthy Morning post.

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/07/21/my-healthy-morning-colu-henry-my-healthy-morning/

No comments:

Post a Comment