Monday, August 28, 2017

10 Products That Justify Pumpkin Spice’s Continued Existence — On Trend

It’s that awkward time of year again, when it’s still technically summer for another three weeks (and the weather agrees!), but brands are already releasing their pumpkin spice products. Every year Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte comes out just a little bit earlier. Last year it was September 6, and this year I heard it might be hitting coffee shops as early as this week.

Can you tell I’m a little salty about this? I just want to enjoy the remaining weeks of summer while I can! I don’t want to think about flannel and boots and big bulky coats that will hang in my closet for another few months. But nonetheless pumpkin spice season is upon us, and there are a handful of products that justify this flavor trend being around for another year. Have you tried one of these?

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/08/28/10-products-that-justify-pumpkin-spices-continued-existence-on-trend/

No comments:

Post a Comment