Thursday, August 31, 2017

The 10 Best Things to Eat This Labor Day — Labor Day Recipes

(Image credit: Joe Lingeman)

I’ve got a lot of eating to do in these last few days of summer. I haven’t had a hot dog, a corn dog, and or even a lobster roll yet. Even writing this, I have to wonder what have I been eating this summer? (The answer is toast, watermelon, and rosé.) No matter, because I’m going public with what’s in store for this belly the next few days.

With Labor Day weekend on the horizon, I’ve assembled a dream list of things to eat over the holiday weekend. Grilled corn, a gluten-free cobbler (because I’m obsessed with the topping), and sticky-sweet, herbal lemongrass chicken thighs are on my list. Oh, and there’s a creamy Brie and tomato pasta sauce that I need to whip up too. Join me, won’t you, in eating my way through this list.

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/the-10-best-things-to-eat-this-labor-day-labor-day-recipes/

No comments:

Post a Comment