Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Most Popular Cheesecake on Pinterest Is for Single Parents — Life in the Kitchen

As a single parent, there are very few foods that I make just for myself. Cooking is, more often than not, about making sure my three kiddos have something homemade in their bellies. If they don’t like it, they probably won’t eat it (or they’ll eat it, but grumble about it).

This is why I almost never make cheesecake. I love it, but my kids do not. I know that if I made one, I’d be responsible for eating the whole thing and that’s a lot of pressure! Recently, though, I gave into my craving for this sweet and tangy dessert, and let me tell you: It was totally worth it.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Tahoma; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

READ MORE »




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2017/10/26/the-most-popular-cheesecake-on-pinterest-is-for-single-parents-life-in-the-kitchen/

No comments:

Post a Comment