Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Taste Test: Frozen Chicken Nuggets — Grocery Tastings

Chicken nuggets in almost any form beyond homemade are a much-demonized convenience food. It’s difficult to call which presentation of convenience is more polarizing: the drive-thru chicken nuggets or the box of frozen chicken nuggets. Truthfully, I once held the same distain for both and swore up and down that my future kids would never eat mass-produced nuggets. Ah, how little we know about parenting before we are parents.

Life with two kids and two working parents has given me a heavy dose of reality. Now I realize that frozen nuggets can equate to an easy meal that all of my family will enjoy. We aren’t eating them every night (or even every week), but I wanted to be sure that when we did, the frozen nuggets were ones I could comfortably feed my family when I need to pull off a miracle meal.

<p><a href=’http://www.thekitchn.com/taste-test-frozen-chicken-nuggets-235247′><strong>READ MORE »</strong></a></p>




from WordPress https://jonathanwilhoite.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/taste-test-frozen-chicken-nuggets-grocery-tastings/

No comments:

Post a Comment